Social Media Marketing Planner Notebook
Plan your Social Media Goals and Marketing Ideas in this handy undated A5 planner notebook. We designed this Social Media Diary to help you develop your online presence and set your specific business goals.
Often we do not know where to start when it comes to Social Media Planning, however our Planner will help you plan out one year worth of posts, pins, tweets and emails.
To start with we ask you what goals you would like to set specific to your business. Next we look at your specific target audience. These will both help you keep in mind who you are aiming to reach when planning your social media tasks.
There are several pages to plan ideas for each Social Media Platform and Website Blog Posts and Email Newsletters too. We have given you some ideas at the top of the pages to help get you started.
You can set and keep track of your Marketing Budget and any Promotions or Competitions you may run in the year.
The main part of the planner is 52 weeks of Social Media Plans. Here you can write down exactly what you would like to post and where. The layout is a 1 week to view over two pages including a notes section at the bottom.
Finally at the back of the book is a notes section.
Our Social Media Marketing Planner Notebook Design:
- A5 size
- White Binding Wire
- 139 pages
- 52 Weeks / One Year Social Media Marketing Planning
- Printed on both sides of the pages
- High quality 100gsm paper
- Your business logo added to the glossy front cover
- Undated so you can start the book whenever you like.
- Thick cardboard back cover and plastic front cover
- Corner Adhesive Pocket at the back of the book
- Choice of two book styles- Option A and Option B
- Tell us on two/three colours to match your business or let us decide for you to use on the banner/border and font
Our Social Media Marketing Planner Notebook Pages:
- Audience (1)- Set and take a look at what your specific target audience is for your business.
- Monthly Goals (2)- Write down your monthly social media and marketing goals
- Marketing Costs Tracker (3)- Track your advertising and marketing costs every month
- Main Focus Ideas- Monthly list of important dates to remember to base your posts on
- Website Blog Post Ideas (2)- Suggestions on blog post ideas and a place to write your own
- Email Newsletter Ideas (2)- Suggestions on email topics and a place to write ideas
- Facebook Post Ideas (2)- Suggestions on post topics and a place to write ideas
- PInterest Boards and Pins Plan (2)- Suggestions on pins and boards and a place to write ideas
- Twitter Hash Tag Ideas (2)- Suggestions on hashtags and a place to write ideas
- Instagram Ideas (2)- Suggestions on topics and a place to write ideas
- Promotions and Competitions Tracker (2)
- Social Media Targets Tracker (2)- Set your targets for numbers of followers and website traffic
- Social Media Planner (104)- 52 weeks worth of social media planning
- My Notes (10)- blank lined pages
Different Social Media Platforms needed?
If you have a logo, great! If you don’t have a logo, it doesn’t matter, I can still personalise the book with your business name and colours.
Please email me your company logo (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will then email you a proof of the front cover. Once approved your book will be printed, made and posted to you.
*Please make sure contact details provided are correct and you provide me with business name and/or logo, as if no contact is made I will continue to make and print your order plain. Thank you.*
Please note that colours can vary from screen to screen and printer to printer.
OurSocial Media Marketing Planning Notebook has a frosted plastic front cover and thick white card back therefore adding protection and durability. Finished off with a white binding wire and also a corner adhesive pocket on the back page for any cut outs you might want to keep with your book.
They are posted out 1st Class Signed For and requires a signature upon arrival.
Dispatch is within 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday) after approval of design and sent via Royal Mail First Class Signed **please note a signature is required.
If you live in the Pevensey, East Sussex area or near by you can pick the pack up for free, just select ‘Local Pick Up’ option at the checkout.
For Local Pick Up- Please make sure you give us a used and valid contact method so that we can arrange pick up times with you. An Email address is fine just please keep an eye on your messages.
|PayPal and Cards Accepted|
If you have any questions regarding our books or your order please Contact Us.
If you need to view our policies you can find these at the bottom of our page in the footer.
*DISCLAIMER: we are not affiliated, associated, endorsed by or in any way officially connected with ‘Facebook Inc.’, ‘Twitter Inc.’, ‘Instagram Inc.’ or ‘Pinterest Inc.’.