Click here to see or adjust your cookies settings on our website:
Purposeful Planning places your privacy as our top priority. We are fully dedicated to always looking after your Personal Information in a way you feel is 100% safe and secure, handling it in a responsible manner and complying with data protection laws.
What are cookies
How can I control my cookies?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and similar technologies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to do the following:
- Delete all cookies;
- Block all cookies;
- Allow all cookies;
- Block third-party cookies;
- Clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- Open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data; and
- Install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
For more information on controlling cookies using different browsers, see Browser Controls below.
- A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including aboutcookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
- The Internet Advertising Bureau website Your Online Choicesallows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analyticsacross all websites which use this popular analytics product.
- New technologies such as Mozilla’s Do Not Trackallow you to tell websites not to track you.
- Internet Explorer has a feature called Tracking Protection Lists which allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable but, in general, the website may not operate properly if all cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases of subscriptions on our website. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase of a subscription on our website.
If you want to disable cookies on our site, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
>For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
>For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
>For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
>For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
Except for necessary cookies, all cookies used on our site will expire after 10 years.
Purposeful Planning Cookies
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them here: