Diet Diary Food Log Journal Book
Our Diet Diary can help you keep track of your food and exercise intake and follow your weight loss journey. Hopefully this will give you the boost and encouragement to carry on as you see your weight loss progress written down in front of you.
Our Diet Diary Food Log Journal Book has the choice of 7 different covers.
It lasts for one year, 12 months, 52 weeks! That’s a great length of time to achieve your goals and maintain them.
They can be started from any day of the week or any month as we have left these blank for you to fill in to fit around your plan.
Our Diet Diary pages:
- Weight Loss Goals – 12 months
- Weight Loss Chart – so you can easily track your weight
- Monthly Measurements of your body
- Weight Loss Graph – 52 weeks
- Activity Goal Sheets- Being able to choose which level to aim for
- Photo Progress – Monthly
- Favourite Meal Sections- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks
- Food Value Reminders
- 52 Week to View Daily Food Logs with added fruit and vegetables, water intake and mood sections
- Finally a Notes Section at the back.
*DISCLAIMER: we are not affiliated, associated, endorsed by or in any way officially connected with ‘Slimming World’
Our Food Journals have a frosted plastic front cover and thick white card back therefore adding protection and durability. Finished off with a white binding wire and also a corner adhesive pocket on the back page for any cut outs or recipes you might want to keep with your diary.
Dispatch is within 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday)
If you live in the Eastbourne area (BN22) or near by you can pick the pack up for free, just select ‘Local Pick Up’ option at the checkout.
For Local Pick Up- Please make sure you give us a used and valid contact method so that we can arrange pick up times with you. An Email address is fine just please keep an eye on your messages.
|PayPal and Cards Accepted|
If you have any questions regarding our books or your order please Contact Us.
If you need to view our policies you can find these at the bottom of our page in the footer.