Pregnancy Diary Journal Book
From bump to birth pregnancy diary and planner
Are you pregnant? Congratulations! We have the perfect pregnancy diary and planner for you to use to write down all of the amazing journey you and your baby are about to take.
I know from when I was pregnant with my two children, every week something new and exciting happened but I didn’t have anything to write down and store the amazing feelings I felt, special moments we shared and what happened as the weeks and 9 months went by.
Our Pregnancy Diary can help store all of those magical moments in one handy little book which can fit inside your pregnancy pack or handbag.
OurPregnancy Diary Journal Book has the choice of 5 different covers.
Our Pregnancy Diary Journal Book pages:
- About me- quick information page. (1)
- I’m Pregnant- Share your thoughts and feelings on finding out you were pregnant. (1)
- Weekly Journal Pages- Week 4 to Week 42 to jot down thoughts and feelings, things to do and a fun fact about your baby each week. (39)
- Shopping List Pages- for you, baby, nursery or other. (4)
- Appointments Log- write down important appointments and questions and answers you may need to know. (4)
- Scan Photographs section- add your scan pics or copies (4)
- Bump Progress Photographs- add your photos to this section of your growing bump. (9)
- Baby Names- add your baby names suggestions here and pick your top 3. (1)
- Pregnancy Milestones pages- write down your important milestones here. (2)
- Pregnancy Expense Tracker- Keep a note of how much and what you are spending for your new baby. (2)
- Baby’s Movements Tracker- Track your baby’s kicks and movements. (2)
- Hospital Packing Lists- Labour, Birthing Partner, After Birth and for your New Baby (3)
- My Birth Plan- write down your birth choices everything from birthing equipment to pain relief choices. (5)
- Birth Day- A page to write down the details of your new baby. (1)
- Say Hello To- Add their new name and photo of your new little one (or two) (1)
- My Notes- Finally a Notes Section at the back.
If you would like to personalise the Pregnancy Diary with your name on the front cover please just add a name into the personalisation box before adding to your basket. Please check your name is spelt and typed in correctly as once printed and made it cannot be changed.
Design and Packaging
Our Pregnancy Diary Journal Book has a frosted plastic front cover and thick white card back therefore adding protection and durability. Finished off with a white binding wire and also a corner adhesive pocket on the back page for any cut outs you might want to keep with your diary.
They are posted out 1st Class Signed For and requires a signature upon arrival.
Dispatch is within 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday) and sent via Royal Mail First Class Signed For **please note a signature is required.
If you live in the Stone Cross, Pevensey area or near by you can pick the pack up for free, just select ‘Local Pick Up’ option at the checkout.
For Local Pick Up- Please make sure you give us a used and valid contact method so that we can arrange pick up times with you. An Email address is fine just please keep an eye on your messages.
|PayPal and Cards Accepted|
If you have any questions regarding our books or your order please Contact Us.
If you need to view our policies you can find these at the bottom of our page in the footer.