Children’s Mental Health Journal and Diary
We now have a children’s version of our very popular Mental Health Diary!
Our Children’s Mental Health Journal and Diary has been designed for a child to be able to write down their daily thoughts and feelings. As adults we sometimes struggle to share how we feel, difficulty in processing when things happen out of our control and reaching out for help, for a child it can be even harder. Writing in a journal can help share and express how we feel.
What makes our Mental Health Journal for kids so special?
- Simple and easy layout
- Quick to fill in to encourage daily use
- Children can circle and learn about names of feelings and moods they feel each day
- Colour in mini trackers to track Water Intake, Sleep, Exercise, Sunshine, Fresh Air and Meals (all of which can play an important part in our mental health and wellbeing)
- Daily and weekly thought sections for children to look back on which can help them to see the positives, become aware of names of feelings and look at where they may need more support
The Children’s Mental Health Journal and Diary Specifications
- A5 size
- Personalised front cover
- 137 pages (printed on both sides)
- Frosted Plastic Cover
- Thick White Card Back
- Adhesive Corner Pocket for cut outs
The Design of the Book
Children’s Mental Health Diary is a 34 weeks A5 journal but could last longer as it is undated.
The first page is a “How to use this diary” page to help children and parents/carers know how to best make use of the journal.
The remaining main pages contain:
- How I have felt today feelings tracker
- A Daily Thoughts section
- Mini Shape Trackers to track Water Intake, Sleep, Exercise, Sunshine, Fresh Air and Meals.
- Reflections on your week section
Our Children’s Mental Health Journal and Diary has a frosted plastic front cover and thick white card back therefore adding protection and durability. Finished off with a white binding wire. A corner adhesive pocket on the back page has been added for any cut outs you might want to keep with your diary.
They are posted out 1st Class Signed For and requires a signature upon arrival.
Dispatch is within 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday) and sent via Royal Mail First Class Signed For. *Please note a signature is required.
If you live in the Eastbourne, East Sussex area or near by you can pick up your order for free, just select ‘Local Pick Up’ option at the checkout. Our postcode location is BN22.
For Local Pick Up- Please make sure you give us a used and valid contact method so that we can arrange pick up times with you. An Email address is fine just please keep an eye on your messages.
|PayPal and Cards Accepted|
If you have any questions regarding our books or your order please Contact Us.
If you need to view our policies you can find these at the bottom of our page in the footer.
*DISCLAIMER: Our Children’s Mental Health Journal and Diary is provided as a general resource tool only. It should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice or therapy. Always consult your doctor or mental health expert. Especially if you are in any way concerned about your health or well being.